新春講演会 2006 1月5日 6時から7時

DBな皆様

 2006年もよろしくお願い申し上げます。
 新年早々ですが、以下の講演会を行いますのでご参加下さい。舘村様は
sigmod2005でも論文を発表されておられます。

 日時 2006年1月5日 6時−7時 PM
 場所 東大 生研(駒場) 部屋は 追ってご連絡致します。

喜連川優

"Data & Information Management Challenges in Service-Oriented
Middleware"
(講演は日本語)

Junichi Tatemura
Senior Research Staff Member,
NEC Laboratories America, Inc.

This talk introduces our challenges in data & information management to
achieve scalability and performance of services with leveraging
flexibility in the service oriented architecture. In particular, we are
aiming for the following applications: (1) utility data services
(providing dynamic data as services to many users), and (2) service
oriented management (such as business process management and systems
management/Grid). The talk then presents our recent research on enabling
technologies including: XML caching and view management, XML stream
processing and filtering.