が開催されます。
特に企業の研究者、技術者からの投稿を期待していますが、もちろ
ん大学等の研究機関の論文も受け付けております。

論文締切は1月23日です。
論文のページ数は6ページが基本(8ページまではOK)となっており
ます。

ご投稿を検討いただけましたら幸いです。

原 隆浩

| 原 隆浩 (Takahiro HARA), 工学博士               |
| 大阪大学大学院情報科学研究科              |
| マルチメディア工学専攻 准教授                   |
| 〒565-0871 大阪府吹田市山田丘1-5                |
| E-mail: hara [at] ist.osaka-u.ac.jp                  |
| Tel: 06-6879-4511, Fax: 06-6879-4514            |

We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this message.

Dear Colleagues,

Let me kindly inform you that the paper submission deadline for INDIN 2010
(the 8th IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics ) has been EXTENDED
to 23rd January, 2010. INDIN2010 will be held in Osaka, Japan from 13-16 July 2010.

All the information about the conference is available at
http://indin2010.ist.osaka-u.ac.jp

IEEE INDIN is the premier conference series presenting the state of the art
and future perspectives of industrial information technologies, where industry
experts, researchers, and academics share ideas and experiences surrounding
frontier technologies, breakthrough and innovative solutions and applications.

The theme of INDIN 2010 is
"Information Technologies for Sustainable Development."

You are kindly invited to submit original, previously unpublished works
within the scope of INDIN2010, by the following deadlines:

Submission of full papers (EXTENDED):    23rd January, 2010
Notification of acceptance:              20th March, 2010
Final papers for publication:            20th April, 2010

The topics of this conference include, but are not limited to:
- Building Automation and Smart Homes
- Cognitive and Computational Intelligence in Industrial Informatics
- Distributed, Embedded and Networked Control
- e-Learning for Small and Medium Enterprises
- Emerging Platform Technologies in Industrial Informatics
- Infrastructure and Technology
- Engineering e-Networked Industrial Ecosystems
- Factory Automation
- Human, Computer and Machine Interface
- Industrial Informatics Applications
- Information Security, Safety and Trust
- Mechatronics and Robotics
- Sensing and Communication Technologies
- Service-Oriented Architectures
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Green IT

Don't hesitate contacting us should you have any questions.

Best regards,

INDIN2010 Program Chairs
Toshiya Kaihara, Kobe Univ.
Luis Gomes, Univ. Nova de Lisboa