ACM ICUIMC 2013 CFP

日本データベース学会の皆様

お茶の水女子大学の小口です。

まだしばらく先の話ですが、2013117日~19日にマレーシアで

開催されるユビキタス情報マネジメントと通信に関する国際会議

ACM ICUIMC 2013CFPをお送り致します。

〆切は916日となっております。投稿をご検討頂けたら幸いです。

よろしくお願い致します。

Masato OGUCHI, Dr.Eng. (oguchi [at] computer.org)

  Department of Information Sciences

  Ochanomizu University

  http://www.is.ocha.ac.jp/~oguchi/

  http://ogl.is.ocha.ac.jp/

International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication

ACM ICUIMC (IMCOM) 2013

January 17-19, 2013

 Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

http://www.icuimc.org, www.imcom.org

On behalf of the Organizing Committee of the 2013 International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication (ICUIMC 2013), we sincerely appreciate your attention to the ICUIMC 2013 that will be held during January 17-19 in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia.

·     Important Dates:

Ö     Paper submission due: September 16, 2012.

Ö     Paper acceptance notice: November 05, 2012.

·     Regular Papers: Camera-ready papers should not be longer than 10 pages.

·     Short Papers: Camera-ready papers should not be longer than 5 pages.

·     Scope & Topics

Ö     Topic 1: Information Management

Ö     Topic 2: Intelligent Information Processing

Ö     Topic 3: Interaction Management

Ö     Topic 4: Networking/Telecommunications

Ö     Topic 5: Social Interaction

The ACM ICUIMC, which is the renowned international conference, will continue maintaining the acceptance ratio less than 30% to guarantee the papers' quality and the conference's authority. Last year, ICUIMC 2012 received total 456 papers from 31 countries and 95 organizations. Among them, 131 papers were accepted and the accepted papers were indexed in SCOPUS. Selected papers that were presented at the conference will be published in two SCI and two SCIE journals after further improvements and revisions.

We are pleased to send you the conference CFP in the attachment. We believe that your enthusiastic cooperation will build the ACM ICUIMC 2013 to be successful and highly appreciate and welcome your participation.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Conference Secretariat

Dr. Yuna Chae