From: <amin [at] ifs.tuwien.ac.at>
Date: 2015-03-20 0:49 GMT+09:00
Subject: ICT-EURASIA 2015
To: somchaic [at] sun.ac.jp

Dear Prof. Somchai Chatvichienchai,
I would like to take this opportunity to draw your attention to the Information & Communication Technology-Eurasia Conference (ICT-EURASIA 2015).

We are proud to announce that ICT-EURASIA 2015 will take place from October 4th to 7th in Daejeon Korea, as part of the 23rd IFIP World Computer Congress - WCC 2015. Therefore participants of ICT-EURASIA 2015 will have an unprecedented opportunity to take advantage and participate in numerous conferences, forums, panels and exhibitions all combined within WCC 2015. For further information on the WCC 2015 please see http://wcc-2015.org/ .

ICT-EURASIA 2015 provides an international forum for researchers and practitioners to present their latest research findings and innovations. The conference is especially focused on the very vivid and agile development of ICT-research in the last decade with a special focus on European and Asian developments. ICT-EURASIA 2015 is aiming at facilitating the exchange of ideas and advances in all aspects of ICT.

I would like to personally invite you to submit a paper and would highly appreciate your help in attracting many excellent submissions. Please distribute the CfP (http://www.ifs.tuwien.ac.at/ict-eurasia/Call-for-paper) as widely as possible and consider submitting a paper yourself or have your colleagues or graduate students do so. For further information please visit http://www.ifs.tuwien.ac.at/ict-eurasia/
We are looking forward to your paper submissions and to seeing you at ICT-EURASIA 2015!

Best wishes,
A Min Tjoa