[dbjapan] CIKM AnalytiCup 2017
- To: dbjapan [at] dbsj.org
- Subject: [dbjapan] CIKM AnalytiCup 2017
- From: "Makoto P. Kato" <kato [at] dl.kuis.kyoto-u.ac.jp>
- Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 17:36:12 +0900
下記にてCIKM AnalytiCup 2017の案内をさせていただきます．
Participate in CIKM AnalytiCup 2017!
CIKM AnalytiCup 2017 features a series of exciting data challenges with substantial cash prizes.
The first challenge tests your data science skills to advance the state-of-the-art in predicting local rainfall. Win your share of SGD15,000 in cash prizes, plus an invitation to present your solution on November 6 at CIKM 2017. That’s right, you can win a trip to beautiful tropical Singapore! So form a team with your friends, and head on over to theShenzhen Meteorological Bureau-Alibaba Short-Time Quantitative Precipitation Forecasting Challenge now!
The dataset is available from 15 March, and the challenge will run from 22 March to 30 June 2017. Don’t lose time, start working on your solution now! And keep a lookout for additional CIKM AnalytiCup data challenges to be rolled out in the coming weeks, for more chances to test your skills and win cash prizes and a dose of sunshine.
Thank you, and good luck!
CIKM AnalytiCup 2017 Co-Chairs,
Hady W. Lauw, Xiaoli Li, Nik Spirin
- Prev by Date: Re: [dbjapan] CFP: 2017 IEEE Int'l Conf on Smart City Innovations (SCI 2017)
- Next by Date: [dbjapan] CFP: SIGIR2017 併設 WS-BIRNDL 2017