少し開発期間が短いのですが,多数のご参加をお待ちしております.

なお,スポンサーも募集しておりますので,ご興味ありましたら
dbdc4-admin [at] googlegroups.com
までご連絡いただけますと幸いです.

よろしくお願いいたします.

===
==
Call for participation

DIALOGUE BREAKDOWN DETECTION CHALLENGE 4 (DBDC4)
https://sites.google.com/site/dialoguebreakdowndetection4/

Following the success of DBDC3, we are please to organize DBDC4 as
part of the WOCHAT workshop held in Sicily in conjunction with
IWSDS2019 (https://iwsds2019.unikore.it/).

The task of dialogue breakdown detection is to detect whether the
system utterance causes dialogue breakdown (a situation in a dialogue
where users cannot proceed with the conversation) in a given dialogue
context. The participants of this challenge will develop a dialogue
breakdown detector that outputs a dialogue breakdown label (B:
breakdown, PB: possible breakdown, or NB:Not a breakdown) and a
distribution of these labels.

Although we acknowledge that the schedule can be rather tight, we
consider DBDC4 to be a perfect opportunity for you to test your
dialogue models, especially in terms of contextual understanding
and natural human-computer communication.

*Schedule:

-January 29: Announcement of the challenge
-Jan 29-March 28: Registration period
  Registration can be done at: https://goo.gl/forms/p0av6p6k8d3D0oWB3
-March 29-April 4: Formal run
  Unlabeled test data released on March 29.
  Participants submit results as well as draft system description papers by April 4.
-April 6: Evaluation results released and acceptance notification for system description papers
  All accepted system description papers will be presented as posters.
  The papers will be available online on the WOCHAT website.
  In addition, high-quality submissions will be considered for inclusion in the post-IWSDS 2019 contributed book.
-April 20: System description papers deadline for online proceedings
-April 24-26: DBDC4 (on one of the days of IWSDS2019)

*Dataset:

Registered participants will have access to training and dev
data. Evaluation data (unlabeld test data) will be distributed just
before the formal run to the registered participants. We will
distribute both English and Japanese datasets. A registered
participant can submit up to five runs for each language. Prospective
registrant can have a look at the datasets of DBDC3, which can be
found at https://dbd-challenge.github.io/dbdc3/data/

*Sponsors:

We are currently looking for sponsors, who will be able to talk during
our special session at IWSDS 2019. In addition, sponsors will be
credited in all datasets we distribute and advertised in our WOCHAT
website.

*Organizers:

-Ryuichiro Higashinaka (NTT)
-Luis F. D'Haro (Technical University of Madrid)
-Bayan Abu Shawar (Arab Open University)
-Rafael Banchs (NTU)
-Kotaro Funakoshi (Kyoto University)
-Michimasa Inaba (Hiroshima City University)
-Yuiko Tsunomori (NTT Docomo)
-Tetsuro Takahashi (Fujitsu Laboratories, LTD)
-Joao Sedoc (University of Pennsylvania)

*Contact:
please send email to dbdc4-admin [at] googlegroups.com

--
Ryuichiro Higashinaka
NTT Media Intelligence Laboratories. NTT Corp.