[dbjapan] ICDE2020 Research Papers の論文募集
- To: dbjapan [at] dbsj.org
- Subject: [dbjapan] ICDE2020 Research Papers の論文募集
- From: Masatoshi Yoshikawa <yoshikawa.masatoshi.5w [at] kyoto-u.ac.jp>
- Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 22:08:25 +0900
- Cc: yoshikawa [at] i.kyoto-u.ac.jp
dbjapanの皆様 ICDE2020 Research Papers の論文募集です． 奮ってご投稿下さい． 吉川正俊 =========================================== IEEE ICDE 2020 Call for Research Papers - First Round =========================================== https://www.utdallas.edu/icdeThe IEEE International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE) 2020 will be held in Dallas, April 20-24, 2020. We invite the submission of original research contributions in the following areas. We also welcome any original contributions that may cross the boundaries among areas or point in other novel directions of interest to the database research community:
- Benchmarking, Performance Modelling, and Tuning - Crowdsourcing - Data Integration, Metadata Management, and Interoperability - Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery - Data Models, Semantics, Query languages - Data Provenance, cleaning, curation - Data Science - Data Stream Systems and Sensor Networks - Data Visualization and Interactive Data Exploration - Database Security, Privacy, and Trust - Database technology for machine learning - Machine Learning for Database Systems - Distributed, Parallel and P2P Data Management - Graphs, RDF, Web Data and Social Networks - Modern Hardware and In-Memory Database Systems - Query Processing, Indexing, and Optimization - Search and Information extraction - Strings, Texts, and Keyword Search - Temporal, Spatial, Mobile and Multimedia- Uncertain, Probabilistic and Approximate Databases:
- Workflows, Scientific Data Management Important Dates -------------------------- ICDE 2020 (like ICDE 2019) will have two rounds of submissions. All deadlines are 11:59PM US PDT. First Round: Abstract submission due: June 8, 2019 Submission due: June 15, 2019 Notification to authors (Accept/Revise/Reject): August 10, 2019 Revisions due: September 11, 2019 Notification to authors (Accept/Reject): October 2, 2019 Camera-ready copy due: November 1, 2019 Second Round: Abstract submission due: October 8, 2019 Submission due: October 15, 2019 Notification to authors (Accept/Revise/Reject): December 14th, 2019 Revisions due: January 17th, 2020 Notification to authors (Accept/Reject): February 7, 2020 Camera-ready copy due: February 28, 2020 Notes for Research Papers ------------------------------Manuscripts must be prepared in accordance with the IEEE format available at:
A paper submitted to ICDE 2020 cannot be under review for any other conference or journal during the entire time it is considered for ICDE 2020, and it must be substantially different from any previously published work. Submissions are reviewed in a single-blind manner.
All accepted papers will appear in the proceedings. The best papers will be selected for extended versions to be published in the IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if none of the authors attends the conference to present their paper.
Conflicts of Interest --------------------------During submission of a research paper, the submission site will request information about conflicts of interest of the paper’s authors with program committee (PC) members. It is the full responsibility of all authors of a paper to identify all and only their potential conflict-of-interest PC members as per the definition provided on the submission site. Papers with incorrect or incomplete conflict of interest information as of the submission closing time are subject to immediate rejection.
PC Co-Chairs -------------------------- - Dimitrios Gunopulos (Univ. Athens) - Murat Kantarcioglu (Univ. Texas at Dallas) - S. Sudarshan (IIT Bombay) ----- ===========================================
- Prev by Date: [dbjapan] CFP: 2nd International Workshop on AI for 3D Big Spatial Data (AI3D), 9 Dec., 2019, CA, USA
- Next by Date: [dbjapan] CFP：第14回WI2研究会（ポスター発表5/24〆切，6/28-29@兵庫）