日本データベース学会

dbjapanメーリングリストアーカイブ(2021年)

[dbjapan] CFP: special session on Intelligent Transporation Systems, ICONIP 2021, Bali, Indonesia.

Dear Members of DBSJ,

Good day!

     I am Rage Uday Kiran from the University of Aizu.

     International Conference on Neural Information Processing (ICONIP) is a premium machine learning conference.

    We are organizing a special session "Intelligent Transportation Analytics" in ICONIP 2021.
    We invite the submission of your (related) works to our special session.

    More information is available here: https://iconip2021.apnns.org/special-sessions/

Important Dates

Papers Submission : June 30, 2021
Tutorial Proposals Submission : July 1, 2021
Acceptance Notification of Tutorial Proposals : September 30, 2021
Camera-Ready : September 30, 2021
Conference Date : December 8 – 12, 2021

--
Regards

Prof. Rage Uday Kiran
Associate Professor
Database Systems Lab
Division of Information Systems
University of Aizu, Aizu-Wakamatsu, Japan.

Lab number: 145-A

Mobile no. +81 80 4834 0999
Phone no. (Lab) +81 242 37 2541
                  (Ext) 3115

When people throw stones at you, convert them into milestones.