日本データベース学会

dbjapanメーリングリストアーカイブ(2008年)

[dbjapan] Call for Participation: Fifth International Conference on Networked Sensing Systems (INSS2008)

日本データベース学会の皆様

筑波大学の川島英之と申します.お世話になっております.

金沢で開催される無線センサネットワークの国際会議のCFPです。
キーノートのJose MouraやPanelのFeng Zhaoなど著名な方も
お招きしましたので、是非御参加ください.

なお,Early Bird Registrationが明日5月10日となっております.

# 重複して受け取られた方がいらっしゃいましたらご容赦下さい。

Fifth International Conference on Networked Sensing Systems
INSS 2008

June 17-19, 2008
Kanazawa, Japan
http://www.inss-conf.org/2008/cfp.html

Early Bird Registration Deadline: May 10

As you have attended the past INSS meetings, we thought we'd remind you
that
the deadline for Early Bird Registration is approaching.

This year the conference will be held in the beautiful old Japanese city
of
Kanazawa from June 17 through 19.

INSS2008 opens with Keynote Talk by
Professor Jose M. F. Moura, Carnegie Mellon University
"Sensor Andrew: Ubiquitous Wide Campus Sensing Exploitation"

We have also planned a Panel Discussion on the theme of
"Sensor Network: Moving from Labs to Real-World Applications"
Moderated by Dr. Feng Zhao, Microsoft Research, USA

There will be 3 Invited Talks

Prof. Dr. Hartmurt Hillme, Universität Kassel, Germany
"Sun glasses for buildings based on micromirror arrays: technology,
control
by networked sensors and scaling potentia"

Prof. Kazusuke Maenaka, University of Hyogo, Japan
"MEMS Inertial Sensors and Their Applications"

Prof.Mike Hazas, Lancaster University, UK
"Scalable and Robust Location Sensing and Networking"

In addition, we have organized a Tutorial on "Building A Smart Space
with
Networked Sensing Systems" by Prof. Dr. Hideyuki Tokuda of Keio
University,
on June 16.

There are three International Workshops of varying interests on June 16.

1. Contents Creation Activity Assist by Networked Sensing (CCAANS)

2. Principles of Safety Communications (POSC)

3. Advanced Integrated Sensing Technologies for Safety and Security of
Daily
Life (AIST)

Please check the conference website for more information.

http://www.inss-conf.org/2008/cfp.html

We'll look forward to seeing you in Kanazawa.
--
Hideyuki Kawashima (kawasima [at] cs.tsukuba.ac.jp)
Assistant Professor,