CFP: CRiSIS 2013 - 8th International Conference on Risks and Security of Internet and Systems
- To: dbjapan [at] dbsj.org
- Subject: CFP: CRiSIS 2013 - 8th International Conference on Risks and Security of Internet and Systems
- From: "Dr. Mauro Conti" <conti [at] math.unipd.it>
- Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 22:25:24 +0200
October 23-25, 2013 La Rochelle, France http://secinfo.msi.unilim.fr/crisis2013/ --------------------------------------------------- Call for PaperThe topics addressed by CRiSIS range from the analysis of risks, attacks to networks and system survivability, as well as security models, security mechanisms and privacy enhancing technologies. Prospective authors are invited to submit research results as well as practical experiment or deployment reports. Industrial papers about applications and case studies, such as tele medicine, banking, e-government and critical infrastructure, are also welcome. The list of topics includes but is not limited to:
• Analysis and management of risk • Attacks and defenses • Attack data acquisition and network monitoring • Cryptography, Biometrics, Watermarking • Dependability and fault tolerance of Internet applications • Distributed systems security • Embedded system security • Empirical methods for security and risk evaluation • Hardware-based security and Physical security • Intrusion detection and Prevention systems • Organizational, ethical and legal issues • Privacy protection and anonymization • Risk-aware access and usage control • Security and risk assessment • Security and risks metrics • Security and dependability of operating systems • Security and safety of critical infrastructures • Security and privacy of peer-to-peer system • Security and privacy of wireless networks • Security models and security policies • Security of new generation networks, security of VoIP and multimedia • Security of e-commerce, electronic voting and database systems • Security of social networks • Smartphone security and privacy • Traceability, metrology and forensics • Trust management • Use of smart cards and personal devices for Internet applications • Web and cloud security Paper SubmissionsSubmitted papers must not substantially overlap with papers that have been published or that are simultaneously submitted to a journal or a conference with proceedings. Papers must be written in English and must be submitted electronically in PDF format. Maximum paper length will be 8 printed pages for full papers or 4 pages for short papers, in IEEE 2-column style. Authors of accepted papers must guarantee that their papers will be presented at the conference. All papers selected for presentation at the conference will be published on-line by IEEE Xplore http://ieeexplore.ieee.org.
Call for TutorialsWe solicit tutorials on state-of-the-art technologies relevant to the conference themes. We are particularly interested in tutorials that foster knowledge exchange among the different research communities present at the conference. The intended length of each tutorial is 2 to 3 hours.
A tutorial proposal should include a brief summary and outline, specific goals and objectives, the intended audience and the expected background of the audience as well as a biographical sketch of the presenter(s). The length of tutorial proposals should not exceed 5 pages.
Tutorial proposals should be submitted to the tutorial program chair: Nora Cuppens-Boulahia by email : Nora(dot)Cuppens(at)telecom-bretagne(dot)eu before June 3, 2013.
--------------------------------------------------- Organization General Chair Jean-Louis Lanet, University of Limoges, France PC Chairs Ravi Sandhu, University of Texas San Antonio, USA Bruno Crispo, University of Trento – Italy Tutorial Chair Nora Cuppens-Boulahia, TELECOM Bretagne, France Publications and Publicity Chair Mauro Conti, University of Padua, Italy Program Committee Fabio Martinelli IIT-CNR Stephen Neville University of Victoria Michael Rusinowitch LORIA - INRIA Lorraine Thierry Sans Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar Igor Kotenko SPIIRAS Luigi Mancini Universita di Roma La Sapienza Giovanni Russello The University of Auckland Kai Rannenberg Goethe University Frankfurt Elisa Bertino Purdue University Masahiro Mambo Kanazawa University Sabrina De Capitani Di Vimercati Universita' degli Studi di Milano Sandro Etalle T.U. Eindhoven & University of Twente Jorge Cuellar Siemens AG Alessandro Armando University of Genova Sebastien Gambs IRISA/INRIA - Université de Rennes 1 Atul Prakash University of Michigan Gabriele Oligeri University of Trento Aldar C-F Chan Institute for Infocomm Research Frédéric Cuppens TELECOM Bretagne Roberto Di Pietro Università di Roma Tre, Italy Nora Cuppens-Boulahia Telecom Bretagne Javier Lopez University of Malaga José M Fernandez Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal Jean-Pierre Seifert Technical University of Berlin Amit Vasudevan Cylab/Carnegie Mellon University Refik Molva EURECOM --------------------------------------------------- Important Dates Submission deadline: 3rd of June Notification to Authors: 1st of August Camera Ready: 10 of August Conference: October 23-25, 2013
- Prev by Date: Big Data talk by Prof. Jagadish
- Next by Date: [Paper Registration Deadline Approaching] IEEE MASS 2013, Hangzhou, China