日本データベース学会

dbjapanメーリングリストアーカイブ(2016年)

[dbjapan] 国際会議Mobiquitous 2016:論文募集、ワークショップ提案募集

日本データベース学会会員の皆様、

阪大の原です。

国際会議 Mobiquitous 2016 の論文募集ならびにワークショップ提案募
集をご案内します。
http://mobiquitous.org/2016/show/home

Mobiquitous は EAIが主催するモバイル・ユビキタスで著名な国際会議
で、今回が13回目になり、11月28日より広島で開催されます。
本会議のメイントラックのほかに、産業界の方向けにインダストリトラ
ックも併設しており、ワークショップ提案も募集しております.

本学会にも関連深いトピックが多くありますので、是非ご検討ください。

ワークショップ提案締切:2016年4月18日
論文投稿締切(メインおよびインダストリトラック):2016年6月27日

原 隆浩

| 原 隆浩 (Takahiro HARA), 工学博士               |
| 大阪大学大学院情報科学研究科              |
| マルチメディア工学専攻 教授                    |
| 〒565-0871 大阪府吹田市山田丘1-5                |
| E-mail: hara [at] ist.osaka-u.ac.jp                  |
| Tel: 06-6879-4510, Fax: 06-6879-4514            |

Call for Papers & Workshops

MobiQuitous 2016

13th EAI International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Computing, Networking and Services

November 28-December 1, 2016, Hiroshima, Japan

http://mobiquitous.org/2016/

### paper submission due: June 27th, 2016 ###

----------------------------------
Scope:

Despite the considerable research effort in the area of Ubiquitous Computing over the past decade,
and the maturity of some of its base technologies, many challenges persist. The goal of the 13th
Annual International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Computing, Networking and Services
(MobiQuitous 2016) is to provide a forum for presenting and discussing high-quality research in the
field at international level, involving practitioners and researchers from diverse backgrounds.
MobiQuitous 2016 will thus foster research collaboration through focused discussions, interaction
and exchange of experiences that will designate future research efforts and directions. Areas
addressed by the conference include systems, applications, social networks, middleware, networking,
data management and services, all with special focus on mobility and ubiquitous computing.

----------------------------------
Topics:

We solicit technical papers describing original, previously unpublished research, not currently
under review by another conference or journal, pertaining to the Internet of Things and Ubiquitous
Systems, broadly conceived. Submissions should clearly identify how they relate to issues on mobile
and ubiquitous systems. Contributions describing an overall working system and reporting real world
deployment experiences are particularly of interest. Topics include, but are not limited to the
following:

- Wireless Access Technologies
- Networked Sensing, and Applications
- Mobile Device Architectures
- Mobile Systems and Applications
- Mobile Data Management and Analytics
- Mobile Multimedia
- Mobile User Interfaces and Interaction Technologies
- Mobile User Experience
- Toolkit, and Languages for Mobile Computing
- Energy Aware Mobile Computing
- Mobile Cloud Computing
- Semantic Web Technologies
- Localization and Tracking
- Internet of Things
- Crowdsourcing
- Participatory Sensing
- Social Network Applications to Mobile Computing
- Context and Location Aware Applications and Services
- Wearable Computing
- Body Area Networks
- Security and Privacy

The authors of the best papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work to
a special issue in the Mobile Networks & Applications (MONET) journal.
Visit http://mobiquitous.org/2016/ for more details.

----------------------------------
Call for Workshops

The MobiQuitous conference caters for a limited number of workshops on dedicated session
topics. The aim of these workshops is to discuss work in progress and explore opportunities
for new research related to a topic of interest within the context of the conference.

Proposals will be evaluated regarding relevance and anticipated interest, and should include
Workshop title, presenter information, abstract, and intended audience.

----------------------------------
Industry Track Papers

The MobiQuitous industry track provides practitioners and contributors from the industry and
academia with an opportunity to publish experience reports of potential interest to the
researcher and practitioner communities. Industry experience reports describe the stories
and outcomes (positive or negative) of developing, evaluating or deploying software engineering
technologies, ideas, practices, tools, processes, or methods in an industrial setting.
The submission should include information on the setting, provide motivation, explain the events
leading to the outcomes, including the challenges faced, summarize the outcomes, and conclude
with lessons learned, take-away messages, and advice based on the experience described and lessons
learned.

At least one contributing author must be from industry.

----------------------------------
Submission Instructions & Publications

The submission site will open soon. Visit http://mobiquitous.org/2016/ for the latest information.

Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Thomson
Scientific-ISI, Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP, Microsoft Academic Search (MAS),
CiteSeerX, EBSCO, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library
(EUDL).

We reserve the right to exclude papers accepted but not presented from the conference
proceedings submitted for archiving and indexing.

----------------------------------
Important Dates

    workshops proposal deadline:    April 18th, 2016
    paper submission deadline:      June 27th, 2016 (for main and industry tracks)
    acceptance notification:        August 29th, 2016
    camera ready version:           September 28th, 2016

----------------------------------
Steering Committee:

    Imrich Chlamtac (Create-Net, Italy) (Chair)
    Athanasios Vasilakos (University of Western Macedoni,a, Greece)
    Fausto Giunchiglia (University of Trento, Italy)
    Tao Gu (RMIT University, Australia)
    Tom La Porta (Penn State University, USA)
    Francesco De Pellegrini (Create-Net, Italy)
    Chiara Petrioli (Universita di Roma "La Sapienza", Italy)
    Krishna Sivalingam    (University of Maryland Baltimore, USA)

----------------------------------
Organizing Committee

General Co-chairs:
    Takahiro Hara    (Osaka University, Japan)
    Hiroshi Shigeno (Keio University, Japan)

TPC Co-chairs:
    Hirozumi Yamaguchi (Osaka University, Japan)
    Moustafa Youssef (E-JUST, Egypt)
    Stephan Sigg (Georg-August-University Goettingen, Germany)

Local Arrangement Co-chairs:
    Tetsuya Shigeyasu (Prefectural University of Hiroshima, Japan)
    Susumu Ishihara (Shizuoka University, Japan)

Sponsorship Co-chairs:
    Takuya Yoshihiro (Wakayama University, Japan)
    Yutaka Arakawa (NAIST, Japan)

Workshop Co-chairs:
    Keiichi Yasumoto (NAIST, Japan)
    Uichin Lee (KAIST, Korea)

Web Chair:
    Masumi Shirakawa (Osaka University, Japan)

Publicity Chair:
    Lei Shu (Guangdong University of Petrochemical Technology, China)

Publication Chair:
    Akimitsu Kanzaki (Shimane University, Japan)

Poster and Demo Track Co-chairs:
    Tsutomu Terada (Kobe University, Japan)
    Akhil Mathur (Bell Labs, Ireland)

Industry Track Co-chairs:
    Ken Ohta (NTT DOCOMO, Japan)
    Arkady Zaslavsky (CSIRO, Australia)

Advisory Committee Chair:
    Teruo Higashino (Osaka University, Japan)

Conference Manager:
    Barbara Fertalova (European Alliance for Innovation)

Program Committee:

TBD

Contact:

Any questions should be addressed to: