[dbjapan] [ACM SenSys 2020] Call for Participation: PhD Forum - Submission Deadline: September 25th (Friday), 2020, 12:00 pm (Noon) - Pacific Time
- To: dbjapan [at] dbsj.org
- Subject: [dbjapan] [ACM SenSys 2020] Call for Participation: PhD Forum - Submission Deadline: September 25th (Friday), 2020, 12:00 pm (Noon) - Pacific Time
- From: Kenji Hatano <hatano [at] acm.org>
- Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 02:20:26 +0900
ACM SenSys 2020 の Publicity Chair である NAIST の磯山先生からのご依頼により，ACM SenSys 2020 の PhD Forum の件で本 ML に代理投稿させていただきます．
SenSys 2020では，PhD Forumも開催されますのでCall for Participationを配布させていただきます．
・Submission Deadline: September 25th (Friday), 2020, 12:00 pm (Noon) - Pacific Time
・Notification of Acceptance: October 10th (Saturday), 2020
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
SenSys/BuildSys Joint PhD Forum
November 16-19, 2020, Yokohama, Japan
The 18th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems(SenSys 2020)
The 7th ACM International Conference on Systems for Energy-Efficient Built Environments (BuildSys 2020)
The SenSys/BuildSys 2020 Joint Doctoral Colloquium provides an opportunity for doctoral students to explore and develop their research interests in an interdisciplinary workshop, under the guidance of a panel of distinguished researchers. The Forum provides an excellent opportunity for Ph.D. students to present their dissertation research, including work in progress, to the wider embedded networked sensor systems community. This meeting offers an opportunity to share experiences with other Ph.D. students and meet with accomplished international researchers and obtain feedback from them. Accepted Ph.D Forum (Doctoral colloquium) abstracts will be included into ACM SenSys/BuildSys Digital Library.
Best Doctoral Colloquium Presentation Award: All the presenters will be eligible to compete for the Best PhD Forum Presentation Award, provided that your abstract is accepted.
Free Registration: Conference registration is free this year. Please remember to register asap.
● Submission Deadline:
September 25th (Friday), 2020, 12:00 pm (Noon) - Pacific Time
● Notification of Acceptance: October 10th (Saturday), 2020
● Camera Ready Deadline: October 16th (Friday), 2020, 12:00 pm (Noon) - Pacific Time
● Doctoral Consortium Day(s): TBA
● The paper should not exceed 2 pages.
● Submission template format should follow ACM Master Article Template.
● Submissions do not need to be anonymous.
● SenSys submission system: https://sensys20phd.hotcrp.com/
● BuildSys track submission system: https://buildsys20phd.hotcrp.com/
Review & Publication
● All publications will be peer reviewed together with their contribution to the topic of the Ph.D. forum.
● The accepted papers will be published in the SenSys/BuildSys 2020 adjunct proceedings, respectively, which will be included in the ACM Digital Library.
● SenSys Organizer:
○ Sozo Inoue (Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan)
○ Shijia Pan (University of California Merced, USA)
● BuildSys Organizer:
○ Susu Xu (Stony Brook University, USA)
● Secretary: Tahera Hossain (Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan)
Technical Program Committee/Panelist
● Hua Huang (UC Merced)
● Tong Yu (Samsung Research USA)
● Rasit Eskicioglu (University of Manitoba)
● VP Nguyen (University of Texas at Arlington)
● Chenren Xu (Peking University)
- Prev by Date: [dbjapan] 【発表募集】 11/24開催「IDRユーザフォーラム 2020」（ポスター発表10/26申込〆切）
- Next by Date: [dbjapan] 【発表募集】 2020年度 DBSJ Data Challenge（11/24火 IDRユーザフォーラムとの合同開催）